Commerce has shifted dramatically over the last five years from traditional offline mechanisms to Internet-based transactions. With the cost of conducting online transactions steadily falling to a fraction of what it was, reaching millions of customers is increasingly attainable.
- Distributor and wholesaler self-service portal with tiered pricing and quick purchase order and payment options.
- Profile management ability to create and maintain sub-accounts with master-user functionality.
- B2B buyer's registrations, approval and account settings with personalized confirmations.
- Quote Management capability for dealers and sales representatives to create quotes, manage them in system’s back end, and make them accessible to customers through their accounts.
- Customer Shipping Configurations such as flat-rate shipping, free shipping, or table-based rate schedules.
- Out-of-the-box virtual POS capability and phone-ordering automations.
- Automatic orders and customer-account synchronization with Intuit QuickBooks and Sage Act accounting systems.
- Ready-to-go web services and EDI-based integration with orders fulfillment, ERP and CRM systems.
Adrecom-powered websites enable business owners to create an online presence that is both search-engine friendly and capable of converting casual visitors into buyers – in just a few clicks. Because the Internet is in many respects a “global mall,” efficiently engaging those looking for what you sell is critical to securing the sale.
Adrecom’s clients are typically mid-size b2b enterprises struggling with legacy e-commerce platforms they’ve outgrown – some have limited or no e-commerce capability, or a very old online sales set up.
In all these cases our clients need to secure comprehensive b2b e-commerce functionality to improve or maintain their competitive posture, maximize growth potential, and improve administrative control and efficiency.
Specifically engineered for b2b e-commerce, Adrecom’s platform is distinguished by its capabilities:
- Optimizes business processes, securely.
- Delivers strategic advantages and cost savings.
- Easily handles any level of complexity or routine.
- Offers a first-rate range of high-use features to facilitate sales processes.
- Interfaces readily with other systems.
- Highly customizable, including customer-specific configurability.
- Supports unlimited customer types.
- Customers and Sales Reps can place orders any time, from any place.
- Dramatically outperforms generic b2b packages.