Integrated solutions to move
your business forward
With regard to eCommerce specifically, the shift to Internet transactionality, as opposed to offline commerce, has made the goal of reaching millions of viewers even more obtainable despite the costs dropping to a fraction of what they were five years ago.
With our view of the internet as a global mall, Adrecom-powered websites give business owners the ability to create an online presence that is both search engine-friendly and constructed with the intention of converting a browser to a buyer in as few clicks as possible.
- Distributor and wholesaler self-service portal with tiered pricing and quick purchase orders payments options.
- Profile management ability to create and maintain sub-accounts with master user functionality.
- B2B buyer's registrations, approval and accounts settings with personalized confirmations.
- Quote Management capability for dealers and sales representatives to create quotes, store them in the back end system and make them accessible for customers through their accounts.
- Customer Shipping Configurations such as flat rate shipping, free shipping, or table-based rate schedules.
- Out-of-the-box virtual POS capability and phone ordering automations.
- Automatic orders and customer account synchronization with Intuit QuickBooks and Sage Act accounting systems.
- Ready-to-go-web services and EDI-based integration with orders fulfillment, ERP and CRM systems.